Sunday, September 23, 2007

old things that I collect

I was tidy on my things, and I saw my old collecterable things as my drawer.

These are the things that I keep, I store, and ended up having masive huge "rubbish". But this "rubbuish" is all my sweet heart.

From Left to right:
1. a small handmade lettet from Angelia teoh ~ my best friend in high school
2. 2 time table, wraped with plastic and written down the time table for highschool. Because I wrap in up, it seems to be new to me until now
3.Kelab Colgate sticker, I think I got from the dentist when I was a kid.
4. Stickers from a bank, it indicates malaysia holidays and some school holiday.

Looking back at them, there are not something that is so nice as I collected for years, but I think at that time. It look so presious to me.


Twin sister coin purse. I don't remember who gave it to me, maybe its my parents, but I love it.
Twin sister coin purse

Bookmarks
This is the 1st 2 bookmarks that I brought and I start my collection of bookmarks in Highschool. That time, some bookmarks where cheap, some 10 - 20 cents, per bookmark. But now, I buy them less, as I buy those that I really like, and not just because they are cheap, so I buy them.
1st collected bookmard

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin