Tuesday, October 23, 2007

swap received

I was so happy today~~ my swap finally come

Here are the letter that I receive. Now all the package you sent or their sent, need kastom declaration on your goods. Wao~~ kinda strict nowadays.


1. Simple 32 matchbox swap

My 1st matchbox creation which I have sent off. Now I got my copy. They really put alot hardwork on doing it. Abit regret on my work. I must have much creativity more. Love the dragon fly matchbox and dragon fly charms inside. She made me a purple blue theme and it looks great. Don't know my partner received my matchbox or not?


2. Ribbon in matchbox

Wao~~ I love all the ribbons she sent to me. These are ribbons that we can't find in Malaysia. Love them. She add extra big ribbons for me too. Colorfull and lovely. I haven't sent off mine. Will sent them off end of the month.


Swaping small items are cool and nice~~ plus postage won't be too expensive compare to bigger package.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin