Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dec 2007 & Jan 2008 Swaps

Here are some that I sent and receive on the December last year and January this year.

Items that I SENT

handmade gift for you
I create this sock toy for my partner as I know she love to create sock monkey. Its very easy to complete and I love to add accesories on the socks body.


Yummy! Kawaii Matchbox Swap
This is what I did for my partner. Don't know she receive or not. I Make her a matchbox using Japanese hawker stall food with kawaii characther from a wrapping paper. Included some stickers, plasters, gift box. Hope she will like it



Items that I RECIEVED

1st pic: Ribbons from a friend that her BF brought for her at US, she ask me to take some, but I just cut some that I love only.
2nd pic: deco tape #2
I love the yellow bear ribbons from her.


Yummy! Kawaii Matchbox Swap
I think I got in love with Kawaii Food stuff. There are so cute. Especially the tofu matchbox that she did for me.


I WANT COiNPURSES!
This coin purse have lovely prints on it.


Kwik and Kawaii Zippered Pouch Swap #2
Love the pinky rabbit or bear which I now use to put my cosmetics.


handmade gift for you
The worst swap I ever recieve. I don't like this at all. The so call "dotee doll" she made I do not like. And the felt coin purse doesn't look that good.


Such a long post for swaps, I guess I have made too much swap these month. One thing I learn from the swaps are do QUALITY swaps rather the QUANTITY swaps. Some swap are not recieving what you like. Some swaps are flakes. Like the I Want Coinpurse Swap, I have 2 flake among 3 swaps. Flakes out there, you will receive bad karma on cheating like this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin