Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Condo


Here is my condo, if u sit at a helicopter and see. It seems like 2 fans. I'm living on the left hand "FAN". And the blue blue one are the car parks.

Got this screen shot from Googles Satelite MAP. Amazing. Some big city, you can even zoom until the 2nd tiny view to see. Its very detail. But I can't find my house at Penang. There is not so much zoom at Penang. Maybe it isn't a big city as in KL Sigh**Googles seems to have alot of new stuff to introduce. The latest one is the Google Calender. Its wonderfull to.

I wasn't able to seach from my home. I manage to Find my office, which is near KLCC. But my bf manage to find the path for me. He is so great. I'm bad in finding roads, but he is good. He even found his working place in Kelana Jaya.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin