Thursday, November 20, 2008

Enjoying playing perler beads

Enjoying playing perler beads at the weekend. Just need to think pixels. Here are some ice-creams for sale. Some I plan to make them as necklance, some as brooch. Mushrooms, rainbows, watermelon. Just think of anything and start putting them together.
Was busy and tired in work this few days, plus my stomach still not yet fully recover. Everyday only bread, mee soup and some light food. I miss those spicy curry and tom yam. Will blog more when I finish my work later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, where did you buy the perler beads? I live in Kl too.

Unknown said...

hii there, where did you buy the perler beads? I live in subang jaya
and i want to know were i can find..

Nana said...

hi there, do you mind telling us where did you bought the perler beads? i reallt want to get it but i don't know where to..

Anonymous said...

I love your Perler Bead designs sooo much!!! Oh and by the way, I got mine at my local craft store i.e. Michaels, Joanns. Or I think you can find them on ebay?

Anonymous said...

hey I'm from Penang Island, Malaysia. May I know where I can get perler beads here? It's so rare :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin