Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bird cage & crystal lights

Last weekend I went to Mid Valley/ The Garden twice, both Saturday and Sunday. TS drop me there at Saturday while he went to work. I didn't have a good shop at Saturday as my stomach was not feeling so well. And I feel very tried.

I love this stage alot. It is located at The Gardens. I always love the crystal lights like this and especially black crystal lights. And the cage looks perfectly beautiful, vintage and classical. I always love those europe style white wire cages accesories storage, like this, this and this. It looks like heaven to me.
First day I went to Art Friend. Spend money again on some supplies (promise not to spend on supplies but they are just too irresistable). Sunday I meet up with my friends Agnes and Gianni. We meet online by random and I was glad that we meet up. We share ideas, thoughts on our hobbies and crafts. I took them to Art Friend too. Both of them was happy as she found what they needed.

It was my first time taking KTM and I must say that I was glad that I don't need to take KTM daily. KTM was terrible. Air con was not functioning. The train is very pack. Many different "smells" inside. Plus it is so slow.

2 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...so fast wo. I plan to upload our photo 2molo. Nice to meet you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

ktm haha... have not take for a few years

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin