Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Four 4R photos layout

Learn most of my scrapbook techniques from YouTube, especially from 2peas free class section. I love the tutorial that Shimelle provided. This layout I get inspire with her free class.  She have 12 free class that show how to use 4R picture and to create layout.

I create this layout which is theme a visit to full house Cafe. I really love all the decoration, layout, drawing of the shop and would like to scrap it down. I have created a small flip off pocket to write my journaling and inside you can see there is another picture more. Love the layout she teach us.


Materials used: Paper: Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket, Webster Page. Stamps: Korean forest stamp set, Kodomo Lacey border stamp.Die cuts: Pink Paislee-Garden Butterfly, Mind my eyes- Love me do. Alpha stickers: Jillibean Soup cardstock stickers. Mt washi tape. Flowers, laces, trims - own collection.

7 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

your lo is sweet ! just love shimelle's videos too

RSA Certificate said...

I love them too! They are very attractive.

Second Life Of Things said...

So beautiful! I love scrapbooking but unfortunettely I'm not so talented in doing this. Nice to look at!

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...




شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنوره
شركة مكافحة حشرات بسيهات
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببقيق
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بسيهات
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض ببقيق
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة رش دفان بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالدمام والخبر
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالجبيل والقطيف

Clipping Path Service said...

I am absolutely loving your gorgeous blog! Thanks

Anonymous said...

台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin