Tuesday, April 24, 2007

All Because Of You - Ne-Yo

I so crazy with this song. I can listen to it alot times. I love the tune, the sound and the video. I know Ne-yo in the Radio as his song - "So Sick" was often played at the FM radio (number one song on the Billboard Hot 100 chart). Later I just know that he is a Grammy Award-nominated American R&B and R&B singer-songwriter. Starting to find his songs and love his songs. Another song that I love is "Sexy love".

Ne-Yo is as famous for his songwriting as with his singing, writing such songs as
Paula DeAnda's "Walk Away (Remember Me)"
Beyoncé's 10 week number one hit on Billboard Hot 100 chart, "Irreplaceable".
I didn't know that he wrote these two songs too. This 2 are my favorite songs too..

Ne-Yo has announced that his sophomore album, Because of You, will be released May 1, 2007.[1]. The first single from the album, Because of You, is out now.



The feel of "Because of you" its the same as per "Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone Ad - I love music" Advertisment. Which I always see on the Cinema.




Anyone know where can I find this music file?

1 comment:

cHrIstInA_YY said...

hey there. I luv da sony ericson ads bg music too but i got no idea wat song is that =.=" btw, ne-yo is great~ luv Because of it

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin