Thursday, April 05, 2007

Video Streaming



My boss suddenly wanted me to put video online for users to online to view. After some discussion, they needed a Youtube like video streaming. Oh my god, how would I know how to do o.....

Search.............. search............ search..........

Somemore I need to finish by end of the day~~ sigh~~ Suddenly so stress........:(

Found Googles Video and Youtube. Boss don't really like youtube, because its like very advertising look. Not that professional when you embeded it on your website. Youtube have a limitation of 10 minutes video and should not above 100Mb. I perfered Google video, as the video layout to be put on the website would be more professional look. Plus unlimited time and file size. Thats cool. Plus we can customize the video layout --> Customize the Embedded Google Video Player.

But after try to upload, huh!!! I got more fustrated. Why?

When I try to upload my video to Youtube, it seems like upload until 24%, then it stops forever....... Why? Because my file size too big?? Help.....

When I wanna upload vidoe to Google video, I need to install some software in order to upload it up, Because its like youtube also, Hang half way when upload it online. After upload, it need google to review 1st before I can use it. What la, somemore have to wait. So sad.

No choice. Search n search again.

Finally search this site http://www.midistudio.com/MPlayer9/CodeGen-MP9.htm

They provide those code to run the streaming. Finally its done. Its almost 6.30pm. Finally I done it. Thank got I sucessfully do it. Cause next 2 days I was on MC..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin