Friday, May 11, 2007

Venie Tee

She is a Malaysian Fashion Designer
1st known her thru KLCC Isetan. Because there is a booth there. Actually I love the accessories more. Very creatative and nice. Her dress is quite costly, maybe because she is a fashion desginer. Her design is special as you won't find another copy else anywhere. But when I browse her dress at KLCC, found that the cloths are from Japan. These are what I saw from the internet. Where people use japanese designer clothes to make bag which sell more then USD30. Thats expensive. But the cloth is expensive too. I saw it from Kitty crafts at website. Cools. Cloths with have owl, rabbit..... which I can't find in Malaysia.

Here is her blog, friendster and some images of her clothes.





Resources from: PhotoKaki

1 comment:

venie tee said...

hi ciyou, this is venie, thanks for liking my work.

if you need any help in the future, just give me a buzz, or reach me at friendster :p

cheers. and thanks again

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin