Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Golden Hello Kitty Purse


I love it from the 1st look of this purse.
But I consider alot things the 1st time I attempt to buy. Will I look childish if I buy? Because it is Hello Kitty? RM50 for a purse like that, is is worth?
Wondering for quite some time, I finally decided to buy it. It doesn't look childish because its golden color. Plus gold color is the popular color for 2007. Plus I like the kitty look face infront of this purse. And the sparkling beads on the zip makes it more elegant. But one bad thing of the purse is, it doesn't fit in too much cards, as it will make the card compartment too bulky to close over. So I ended up not putting any cards in one of the car compartment. But I have 4 more to put. Others additional cards I will put at the coin area.

Here is the coin compartment:

Side view:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin