Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back To Penang ~ Home Town

I got my new handphone and when I gone back, I manage to take some of this picture that for memory of my home. This will make me not that home sick.

This is a penguin Alarm Clock that my father brought for us both sister when we are young, i think as in high school time. It was with his 2 small wings at 1st, but ended up today without 2 wings. It was smash when we were closing the alarm everyday at that time, because we need to wake up at 6am, that's why the wings was smash by us. Now this clock is not functioning any more, I won't not want to throw it as its still looks good. Now its place at my room.
Penguin Alarm Clock

This is my home living room, looks like very crowd, full with things. My mum collection of chinese olden pots and lots of trophy, but non of them are mine. My other sisters and brothers trophy. There are more excel then me. Sigh~~ But I like this place of my house. I would lay down lazy at the carpat or the chair and relax by watching TV or chit chat with my parents and sisters.

Miss this place already.
My Penang Home living Hall

1 comment:

工作達人 said...

Penang is the one of 1000 places to see before I Die.I hope I can visit this place.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin