Monday, May 21, 2007

Ten SEO Levels

Found this page today - Ten SEO Levels.
It seems like understand what I feel, what I'm going thru now. What delima I'm facing. It's so true. I'm still on the level 4-5. Learning more and more, but still not yet enough to make my page reach on the top 10 search engine. I can't simply change the content of the site. Because it's my company coperate site. It must be presentable to the clients, but yet not so optimise for the search engine. Seems like I don't have any idea how to fix it. Maybe I should move to other pages rather stick at the homepage and feel useless.

After reading this article, I seems have much more engery to work at it. I feel not satisfy if I can't fix anything about it. I want to master at this SEO Skill as it benefits others. But I'm learning on my own without any guidance or help. Just thru myself self study from website and forum.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin