Friday, May 25, 2007

My new mobile phone, SE K750 :)


Last few post, I have posted that I would want to have a new handphone - SE W810. I ask a friend of mine to help be buy as he can get dealer's price (which I don't think its dealer price as is the same price as outside shops). But one thing good is those accesories are 100% real parts. Alot of mobile phone shops nowadays are replacing those spare part with fake, imitation or second hand to earn more money.

From early April I ask him to buy, but until May I haven't got the phone. Either the color I don't want, either the included memory size is not enough... etc. I was thinking of getting the latest one W610 when it 1st come out at mid April.

But thank god I didn't manage to buy one. Because my lovely bf help me to find the most cheapest phone is the EARTH ~ SE K750 for just RM200. :) Second hand phone but looks like new. Plus its with Memory card of 512MB. (New handphone only comes with 64MB memory card) Cool~

Althought its not my "dream phone", but its so worth it. I can always flash to a Walkman phone of W800 Software when I am sick of this function. Walkman phone's can listen music anywhere will browsing the phone but not the K series.

Altought I got this phone with a much cheaper price, but I still keep it as I brought a new one. Not because it's cheap then can simply damage it.
A friend said: "Aiyo, RM200 phone spoil also nevermind".
I am thinking: "RM200 not money r??"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin