Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ocean color bag

Its a special design bag. You can't find duplicate bag of this in Malaysia.

I like the smooth green color of the bag.
I purchase it end of last year, when I was shopping at Queensbay mall in Penang. It kinda unique in one way as it is elegant looking. Best use in a dinner. But not really suitable for working, as it is hand held bag.

This bag got inner linning, which is the what I most concern about. I like bags which have good looking linning which partition. This bag have good inner linning, which means that the linning is sew in better materials - cloth, rather then plastic pvc linning which will tear anytime.

Love this bag alot, but due to its cotton base, it get dirty easily. I love cotton/cloth base bag. If it's dirty, just wash them and it will be brand new again. This is better then fake leather or pvc. Those material tend to break of as tiny bits and bites and fell down on the floor. It make bags too ugly to take out although the bag is available to store things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin