Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shoes


I always have a problem in buying shoes...
I always choose those 50% and 70% discount shoes, ended up they are not that comfortable and nice to wear. But what i really think is if those 50% discount shoes and not that comfortable, if I use original price to buy and its not comfortable, then will waste money too.

Recently I was wanting to see what shoe that is suitable for me. Hence I when to Mark Spencer at KLCC. Things at there are not cheap, but just a survay for me. Ended up I found this shoe is the best for me. Its high heel and when I wear it, I feel comfortable even thought it is high heal. For me I can only wear UK size 3, the smallest of them all. But this pair of shoe will cost me RM250++.. Walau... I still can't afford a shoe of this price. But this will be one of my goal. I'm sick and tired of cheap cheap shoes that can only last for 3 months. And it hurt my feet too...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin