Monday, May 28, 2007

Daily Blogs Read

Tons of RSS Blog feed to read at Monday morning. Due to weekends I didn't read them, so tons to read.

Let me share some stuff that is interesting on those blog that I read.

1. Crafts
Modishoppe // Birdie Keychains
The adorbale quotient is high with Kwoozy and these felt bird keychains!
Birdie Keychains Birdie Keychains

Modishoppe // Owl + Pin Sets
These handmade, super soft felt owls with fabric bellies are sure to make you smile wherever you place them and they fit inside the palm of your hand!
Owl + Pin Sets


Lolly Brolly Set
The set comes in a set of 3 pin brooches - the main umbrella brooch and 2 accessories brooches - the rain drops and the lightning bolts with 2 detachable metal chains.

1 comment:

Cheryl -_-" said...

u noe, I wish I cud find d time to make all of these cute stuff..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin