Thursday, May 24, 2007

Handmade Flower corsage + hair pin

This is my handmade flowers.
First time I see those flower corsage at KLCC, I was attracted to it. Somemore those Japanese, Taiwanese Magazine shown how they use Corsage as their accesories in their dresses. But I didn't buy due to its abit pricly at Isetan KLCC. That place is always expensive compare to elseware, but I couldn't find any shop that time selling this kinda stuff. So here I come up with this handmade flowers.

Flower Corsage that you can pin on your dress, bag, belt.
greenish blue flower brooch with ribbon and lace

Flower hairpin as a decoration on your head. See the corsage on my head.....
purple bead flower hair pin purple bead flower hair pin at my hair


More of my experiement flowers...
felt made flower corsage pink flower with ring pink flower with ring - detail look

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin