Friday, December 28, 2007

wedding flowers

My friend was asking me how to do ferrero rocher wedding flower as she is going to get married at end of Jan. I have some ideas on how to do it, because I have attend talk in hamper and present wrapping recently.

When I search, I just reliase saw before this ferrero rocher wedding flower and I blogged before this ferrero rocher wedding flower post. Meaning last time I did want to do this before :)

But suddenly I came arcoss this web site that is cool - michaels craft website. I love the flower arranging and the tips and technique in the flower bouquet for wedding. Its just lovely.

Cabbage Rose & Flocked HydrangiaBouquet & Centerpiece


There is a section on For Weddings As Original As You. Wah~~ all the images are great. I would like one of these kind a wedding rather then trandisional chinese wedding which color theme is RED color.

Here is a nice yet simple way How To Make A Wedding Bouquet


How To Arrange Flowers For A Small Vase

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin