Sunday, August 15, 2010

Working non stop

I have started my new job at last Monday.
It was a totally different environment, lifestyle and working style to me.
Now I understand why they are so busy.

At the second day, they start assigning me to a project and start to ask me to work around on it.
I was pretty lost as I do not have any experience in my new job.
Have to digest tons of documents and data.
Time flies very fast working there.

After getting home from work,I was exhausted and just when to bed....
I only manage to surf the internet, check my mails at the weekends

What a busy week~!

Later I'm going off to buy some lights and furniture hunting for my new house.

3 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

enjoy new house shopping!

Agnes Sim said...

where are u working now? wat is ur new job?

Adelante4 said...

Enjoy the new job. It will get easier with time! All the best.

Jason from Dog Beds

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin