Friday, December 16, 2005

Dragon fruit


Today , before I come to work, I stop by the fruit stall beside the LRT station at Avenue K and brought some dragon fruit. I never knew the dragon fruit flesh could be in pruple color. Because all the while I was just eating white flesh dragon fruit only. I make up my mind and select the purple flesh dragon fruit and take it to office.

Its the same taste as the white flesh dragon fruit. Doesn't have extremely sweet as what the shop say. But its so weird that you are eating something that is very purple. The color come out like water. Its like eating purple colouring sweets. Where it will leave purple color on your teeth and your tougue. Oh my god. I didn't bring my toothbrush to work. Argh.....

But its a really good experience.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw and ate dragon fruit when I was in Taiwan in year 2001. That time it still hard to see it in Malaysia. That is our first saw of it...

the taste is so nice..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin