Friday, December 02, 2005

Music that touch my heart

This few days, I am listening to Jay songs, again and again, again and again. Same song for more then 40 times. First time listen, no much feel, no much thought.

The more you listen, the more you more want to listen, the more you the feel, even swing towards the feel of the tone, melody, seens along long time haven't listen to songs that can contact to my soul, mind, and heart.

I told a friend of mine that I listen to Jay songs, she say :"you listen to her song's one mer??"
Seens his song is abit well known, I start listening. Very impressive, althought ppl say that his pronounsation very blur, maybe its his style. The most attactive artist that can steal my heart are those self created songs. The artist who know how to write songs, melody and sing. Plus will instrument. Going to their concert will be very very worth in the sense that you not only can listen to their songs only, but can see their instrumental performance LIVE:)

Jay Chau, David Tao, LeeHOm ... are mine favorite.

1 comment:

izchan said...

you are so pop oriented.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin