Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hersheys

What is Hersheys? Chocolate lar...

I was searching for dark chocolate and I found this site - > hersheys.com. It sound very familiar with me, so I decided to look into it, more detail. I saw Kit kat, my favorite chocolate. My dad use to buy this at home. Everyday we can go to the fridge and get some kit kat. Somemore kisses, my dad love to buy that too.... Seems like my dad is a great fan to chocolate. Nah~~ he buy, we eat.

Valentine is today, I saw shopping malls with chocolates and flowers. Very nice to see, but extra expensive when it comes to purchasing them back home. Sign.... I'll buy chocolate after valentines to just eat.

Happy Valentine to me and TS. And to all other people.



Valentine Receipes
Velentine Crafts and Idea

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin