Thursday, July 09, 2009

Cards

Its been a long time I didn't crafts. Was busy on my new shop on market new products. Was abit free yesterday and manage to compete this 2 cards.

I use stamps from Hero Arts, and Penny Black and another brand I brought from 1-Utama and I must say Penny Black stamps are so great. They are so cute and detail on all their lines. Beautiful.


Some simple design I made this time, without butterfly this time, but still added the flowers... I love adding them on my cards.

Been to the yoga every once in a week. I feel more healthy as my shoulder are not as tired as before. I will move my target to going to yoga twice a week. For those who want a more heathly life style, try going to yoga classes. It helps.

4 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Yoga is good but I never try...I prefer cycling class :) The cards are nice! ;)

ivy said...

ciyou的卡片真可愛
讓我忍不住也想做卡片啦~
Penny Black的印章很討喜
最近我正在猶豫該不該買呢!!
因為在網路上看見Penny的刺蝟
出了一整組的水晶章
好心動唷^^

Agnes Sim said...

nice le

Geamys said...

我很喜歡你製作的卡。。。
對了。。。我現在一直都不能在佳禮上貼,原因是這樣,我的log-in出了問題,在整個網頁裏找不“回帖”。。。我向有關部門投訴了但是還是無法上貼。 請你向網友說一聲。。。一旦密碼問題解決了我就會囘到佳禮。。。你們要等我啊。。。

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin