Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yummy Colorful Fruit Tarts

Last weekend I decide to play with my clay... its been such along time I didn't really do something from it. I have a habit. I like to dirty my hands one time, so I made alot of fruit tarts this time. They are cute, small, colorful, yummy and as tiny as 1cm diameter on earings.

This ring is one of my favorite because it consist so many different types of fruits in it. yummy~~!

Gorgeous fruit tart for hair too!
I know I am crazy that I made so much of them at one shot.
Here are some of my favorite earrings....





My eyes are very painful after slicing and sticking these cute fruity slice on the fruit tart... now my eyes need some rest. I'm still listing them on my shop....

5 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...u r amazing..make so small fruit tart earrings. Nice

aileen ♥ motu said...

OMG!!! they are all sooo delicate and tiny! you are really amazing!

ivy said...

哇~~看起真是可愛極囉!!
小巧的水果耳環
相信會引起搶購熱潮唷^^

mangosteenskin said...

wow!!! u hv became so great at clay!!! well done ciyou! make more!!!

Little Ghost said...

好可爱!!:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin