Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blue Garden Bracelet

So busy at work this week.

Sudden work load in office become too much. Due to the internet connection at the office is too slow, it so slow to upload new updated website online.

Just launched a newly design financial website. Some file are missing due to the bad internet connection. Now in the process of patching them up.

I haven't have time to update my shop yet. I have made some hair pins and I have try to make this bracelet using the lampwork beads that I brought recently. It turn up to be so beautiful. I called it "Blue Garden" because the there is roses in the lampwork beads, butterfly, flowers surronding them. I was doing for myself, but it seems to be too big for me. I have a small wrist by the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin