Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hello London, Forrest Kawaii pouch

Gosh~ It seems to be a long time that I didn't sew. Was side track on other crafts which keep myself busy and doesn't have much time on sewing. Was busy on the housing hunting and purchasing process that keeps us rush here and there to find a best home that we like.

This was a fabric that I buy some time ago, one of my favorite. It is in bright blue color covered with red uniform queens guard marching and playing music for the upcoming festival. Each of them have it's own instruments. The fabric itself is so cute as if they are stories just by viewing the farbic.
I have added a Paris Tower charm on the zip....
Sew on the linen fabric label that I got several months ago. It match perfectly with the theme of this pouch.

I think this small pocket inside the pouch is so cute. You can store your small stuff, such as lipstick or lip blum.
Another zipper pouch that I have sew. The fabric consist of animals such as rabbit, horse, mouse, bears dress up for a carnival parade inside the forest. I have added a polka dot ribbon on the bottom left of the pouch. Giving out this pouch to someone you love and care as represent on the bear hugging your heart. I really made it with love on all my crafts and I can spend time just admiring them.

Well I need to

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin