Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kek Lok Si Visit at CNY

I'm back from Taiwan~ It was fun, exciting, beautiful, cold... And I am currently broke after spending alot there.

I was busy unload, unpack all my things from my luaggage and starting to arrange some of my photos from my trip. Hopefully I can start blogging them soon.

Meanwhile, do enjoy these picture from Kek Lok Si, Penang during Chinese New Year. I been waiting these pictures from my brother until he upload up. We went there at the first night of the Chinese New Year and it is terriblely crowded with peoples. Light and latterns are all over the temple and it is so beautiful.



The newly completed 观音亭 (Goddess of Mercy Pavilion) does attract alot of people to visit. Now Kek Lok Si Temple looks so small beside the Goddess of Mercy Pavilion. I enjoy my Chinese New Year gathering with family and friends this year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin