Saturday, October 06, 2007

The garden - Mid Valley

New shopping mall at Mid Valley - The Gardens. Was at Mid Valley the past weekend, but didn't know it was open. Until my housemate told me, I just reliase it was open. Its was on our way back. So me and TS decided to go there and have some walk.


The Garden brochure ~ introduction of the garden


It looks very high class shopping mall, something like Star Hill at Bukit Bintang. Here is the enterance connected to Mid Valley. Inside the shopping mall, there are people playing piano and live band. Cool~~ Even sofa for tired shopping customer to rest on.

Shops inside is dam high class. All branded. Something like KLCC. We manage to eat some Baskin Robbin Ice-cream. Yummy. 3 scoop for RM21. Expensive ~


We have our dinner at "Tai Zhi", a Hong Kong style restoran. Where is my food??


This is my food, TomYam Meehoon, but too spicy and ended up poor TS need to finish it up for me. I ate TS TomYam Fried noodle which is less spicy.


TS say it was a celebration for my birthday. I want presents more then food~~




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin