Friday, October 12, 2007

Marriage age


Today my Penang friend called and say Aun Ying is getting married. Yeah, I know as I heard a friend told me that Aun Ying is getting married soon lor~~ She seems like cannot believe that An Ying is getting married. Last time when we are in high school, she told me that they chat about when next time they are getting married. An Ying told that she will maybe in 27, 28, 29. Then now she married at 26.

We are gratually reaching a married age where everyone around us starting to get married. More and more "red bomb" is coming.


Here is her wedding pictureAun Ying

2 comments:

Seok Liew said...

i get shocked. 1 or 2 weeks after AUN YIN married is my wedding :)

Ciyou said...

wao wao~~ all people is getting married already

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin