Thursday, May 20, 2010

7.1 日月潭骑脚踏车游记 Cycling Exprience around Sun Moon Lake

After settle everything on the home stay, we decided to have a short cycling trip around the lake. Sun Moon Lake is a very huge lake. Walk or cycle the whole lake will take hours.

The last bicycle that I ride myself was 16 years old. It has been years that I didn't ride a bicycle and I was having a hard time controlling it. I fell down several times and TS say I look dangerous cycling like that. But gradually I manage to control the bicycle as I won't fall that easily.




The weather wasn't that good. There is so much fog around and we couldn't have a clear picture of the lake.


Poor bride is taking her wedding photo is such a cold evening.

The water of the lake is clear and clean. No rubbish. I don't think we can see clean lake at Malaysia!


There is a temple around our path. Its a small slope up the hill. I was exhausted cycling up the hill, thus I just push the bicycle up.


Finally reach the temple - Dragon and Phoenix Temple (龙凤宫).


Next we saw the Sun Moon Lake Tourist Center. Travelling at Taiwan is kinda easy as there are a lot of these travel center around the tourist place, it's a great place to source for tourist information, transport and accommodation.


In front of the Tourist Center is a row of shops.


There is nothing special on food at Sun Moon Lake. The most famous food is the lake fish called president fish(中统鱼), but the price is costly.
We stop by 7-11, TS brought the lunch box from Fencihu, and I brought another lunch box and we have our dinner in 7-11. TS lunch box taste as good as in Fencihu, but mine taste so so.

7-11special design t-shirt from Sun Moon Lake


The day become dark, we walk to the Shueishe Wharf(水社码头) to take some night views.

Here are some hotels in front of the Shueishe Wharf. It is so beautiful with the colorful lights.




On the wharf, there are some musical fountain performance. The mixture of lights, water the music just makes everyone so smoothing.

Shueishe Wharf night scenery which is full with yachts.

1 comment:

uLi.佑莉 said...

It must be a good experience :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin