Friday, March 03, 2006

E.Funkhouser - EYE COLOR PALETTE


Latest collection of e-funkhouser collection:) This Eye Color Palette contains 3 complementary E. FUNKHOUSER™ New York Eye Colors, a custom-designed brush applicator and a cleverly integrated mirror. It makes the perfect gift for your favourite make-up maven! I brought the Runaway collection.It consist of 3 colors:
- Flounce (deep purple with silver glitter)
- Strut (grey-black with silver glitter)
- Sashay (iridescent silver with silver glitter)



I wanted to try black color eye shadow, but Artistry didn't come out with that color. Thank god to e-funkhouser, funky color. Bright, cool, striking colors. FYI, I just trust ARtistry and e-funkhouser makeup and baeuty products, because i know its safe for my skin.

Actually my friends kinda say, oh... black color, thats scary.But if u know the techniques, its very very fantastic. I mix before, half pink half black, half green half black, half blue half black.... etc. It mix perfectly well. The 1st day, I mix half blue and half black. Ended up I have light blue to dark blue toning. Which is fantastic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin