Thursday, February 05, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 @ KL

Some lovely pictures I would like to share around which I took before Chinese New Year at Kuala Lumpur.

Aloha decorations for Chinese New Year. Those "Choy San Ye" aka God of Prosperity looks so fat and so cute~~ I remember the last hallowen decorations was allsome too.



Decorations at The Curve. It was quite a disappoitment to me as the decorations seems like too simple. The Curve always makes me shock on the beautiful decorations for festivals.

Some nice shoot of me with hell boy~~

I found Kung Fu Panda too....He is just too cute
Some Lion Dance show at Cineleisure near the curve. I enjoy this lion dance as they have added more small naughty act and some expression such as shivering if they are going to preform a hard task.... It is kinda different compare to those lion dance which I watch at my hometown.



I was so lazy that I hard take any pictures at Penang. So that's all for my chinese new year picture of the year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin