Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

Didn't have a good night sleep last night due to the power failure at mid night. I feel warm and woke up and could sleep back. It become worst as there is a car alarm ringing non-stop. It was early at 7am at Sunday morning.

Did my lucky parcel swaping packing. Did some picture of my crafts that I did last week. Then I was exhausted and tired. TS woke up (he work overnight at saturday) and I went to sleep.

He wake me up for dinner. Then my sunday is finish without creating anything~ How I wish today is saturday night.

I spotted these cute piggy sauce plate. It was just so cute~~ And brought more lace that day. They are just so beautiful. Can't resist them.

I am going back to my bed soon. So tired.

3 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

may i know where u bought those items? so cute

aileen ♥ motu said...

i love those lace! maybe we should do a swap of lace someday!

Ciyou said...

Agnes: the piggy sauce plate i got at 100 yen shop at ss2. The lace I got at sungai wang

aileen: Yup, I hope to have a swap with you one day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin