Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Metrojaya Cosmetics & Fragrances Sales

We knew this Metrojaya Cosmetics & Fragrances Sales last minute. It was 12 noon, so we headed to The Weld. It is just behind of my office. I didn't know that The Weld is actually a shopping centre. Saw more variety of food to eat during lunch time.

I was aiming for pink color blusher on the way to the sales. I did got my blusher. Plus several things more.

Nail Removal - RM2
Bloop Pink blusher - RM20
Bloop eye brown color -2 for RM9.90 (np: 1 for RM18).


Plus got this 2 fragrances (surprisingly I still can smell with my blocked nose~)


Issey Miyaki EDT limited edition reflections in a drop 50ml -RM100. Finally brought Issey Miyaki fragrance, I can remove it from my wish list~ horray! This is definately a hot item. The first time I reach around 12.15pm, it was about 3/4 box full of Issey fragrance. I was deciding to buy or not the first time. The second time I reach that counter(when I decide to buy), it is half box full only. The 3rd round I go to the counter, it only have 1/4 bottles left...


Marc Jacobs Blush intense EDP 50ml -RM5o. This is so cheap, I grab this without thinking twice. A friend gave me the miniture of this perfume some day ago. I love it but wasn't wanting to pay RM200 for this over the counter.

A new Palodroid software I found online - they finally release the Windows OS version. Before that was only for Mac. See the before picture (below) and after picture (above). Love the vintage looks of the pictures~~

1 comment:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...u got the cheap item, so happy rite? ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin