Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Addicted to sewing bags

Let you see what I am doing recently. I am now addicted in sewing larger bags, such as shopping bag, tote bag and hand carry bags.... I guess I abit sick on sewing the same pattern of pencil case and cosmetic bags for my shop. I plan to finish them by end of the weekend so I can get some lovely picture on them. I'm still considering to join or not to join the pipit market event that is coming soon. Sometimes I hate to just rush and rush for an event, which makes me tension on crafting. Shall I join the event this coming July??

I was happy that recieved my Hero Arts and Penny Black stamps safely. The Penny Black stamps are so much detail in those lines. Not very sure if it is really good in stamping in fabric, but I think it will works fine in paper. I tried stamping the Hero Arts stamp on the fabric yesterday and it looks fine. But the ink kinda stain on my stamp. Do I need to buy a stamp cleaner to clearn it??
Today I receive some more clear stamps, flowers and brads from crafty heart. Happy days!

2 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...buy stamp again oh. lovely stamps.

Anonymous said...

ur blog r really interesting..
i love all the handmade stuff that u done especially those rubber stamping..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin