Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yoga Class

Finally I force myself to attend yoga class somewhere near my house.

Yesterday was my second class, I attend pure yoga class. Where I learn how to have a better posture and stretch my body. It was not as tiring as the first class I attend last week. Last week I attend a class which is a mixture of aerobic and yoga. After 10 minutes of aerobic, I can start to sweat. That was a class for losing weight as is burn more calories. After the class, I feel myself aching here and there. Maybe it is because it's been a long time I stop exercising.

I start to force myself to consume some supplements too. I believe a healthy body is a mixture of intake balance nutrition and exercise. I don't really believe in those slimming products to eat to have a slim body. I rather go and exercise.

I hope it helps in giving me back a more healthy body.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

yoga is great..keep it up ;)

Susie Sugar said...

Hi what a great blog
Thanks for entering our Blog Candy.
We hope you will enjoy the exciting challenges we have lined up for you
dont forget to pop back to see the first DCD challenge on Monday
Hugs Susie xx

keeyit said...

I used to learn yoga everyday. But now due to the class too full and do not have morning class I stop already.

yoga really good !

aileen ♥ motu said...

good for you! i should really start thinking about how to keep my health too.... my lifestyle is rather unhealthy... i should follow suit!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin