Sunday, June 24, 2007

International Beauty Expo 2007 (IBE)

I went to this expo - International Beauty Expo 2007 (IBE) on last friday.


Alot things to see, look and try. From beauty, skin care, comestic, spa, slimming, nails, body arts, hair.

I manage to try on the body art for free. Very nice and easy to draw. But quite icthy after washing them out with water. The course is about RM1500 but the tools are only RM200++. I want to learn. But not to invest the money for this 1st.


A friend told me that body art or nail art is not suitable for business function or if you are doing a multinational business. Putting nail art is a seens of low self-esteem. If you are sharing a business, people sometime will more focus on your nails rather then your business. But I like those art art stuff. What I think is nail art and body art are more suitable for dinner, wedding, grand ball. Learn it up is also a skill.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin