Wednesday, August 15, 2007

World Vision Sponsor a Child

End of last year, I have sponsor a Mongolia child from World Vision at my wretch blog. That time is just out of curious and fun to sponsor that child. Now I have a camera phone and her is how she look likes:

My baby girl ~ from Mongolia


TS girl ~ from He Bei, China


We recieve a background profile from them, some brochures, booklets, calenders.

Slowly the heat when off and I gratuately forgotten her until I recieve her annual report [I forgotten to snap a photo of it :p]. Then I decided to write to her.

TS girl I also need to write to her. So I need to prepare things in 2. I wrote my girl a letter few months back, but haven't posted it yet. So I just grab that letter and write another letter in Chinese to TS kid in China. I prepare the photos that I have printed and stick them on harded card boards. I find some small cute colorful hair pins and self make some pearls bracelet for them. Lastly wrote the address and put everything on the envelop. Hope they love the small gifts I gave them.

When to the post office today for posting. Postage is RM1.30 per letter. Don't know when it will arrive at my kids hand. I guess 2-3 weeks to the World Vision head office, then mine somemore need to translate to Mongolia language. And then need 3-4 weeks to sent to the actual location. The earlist I think will be 2-3 months.
Hope my letter won't get lost.

Next time plan to send them Malaysian postcards too.

You can sponsor your kid here:
sponsor a child!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin