Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Etsy.com

Etsy is a place to sell or buy handmade products. In the internet, it is gain popularity nowadays on handmade product.


Cute cute crochet sweets and candy. Some are so easy to made and very cute and nice:). See the ice cream crochet, so dam cute~~ I have so patient on crocheting, so I guess I will get her idea and do as felt or cloth. Even her sushi is so cute and nice!! Love it.NeedleNoodles sell this crochet pattern at Etsy.

Have a quick search on Etsy. Here is some I found which is very nice~


Here is Mojo, Mojo create nice cute plush. The bunny house, hair pin, stars, card purse, ice cream, which are so cute. Got an idea, mojo use pink button as her plush blusher. Thats a good idea :) She is using mostly felts to do her cutie stuff. Nice~

Yellow Octopus brooch from Miskellaneous, nice animal brooch and plush.










Butterfly and Flower Brooch from Pinky Pig Handmade, I saw this from a japanese craft book before. Nice. Going to make one at home soon:)





Octopus Felt Badge from KoolKookyKreatures, here are some way I can use all my buttons :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin