Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dad on marrathon

I hate to run 1600KM during high school. I will run 1 round, walk for the rest 3 rounds. Haha.

But my 55 year old dad is training hie self in the marrathon now. And planning to go for another marrathon race at Singapore end of this year. Gambate Dad!

My dad loves sport. From young until now, every friday, he would go for his badminton seassion. Almost every day his jogging and walk with the 2 poodles. He like to stay fit and very cautions with his food and exercise. He is the one that told us not to eat doctors antibotik, but never explain why. Until I start attending nutrition talks at KL, I just notice what he tell is true.

I should go for some exercise too.

Well, I found this interesting. My dad told us that my brother and his girl friends gave him a Nike shoe + ipod which can calcualte how long you can run... etc. Some more you can keep your running record online and they will do analysis on it. You could also set your goal. Plus the website is in interactive flash file. Which I think is totally allsome.

Here are some screen shot on the Nike + ipod website.

My dad longest record for now is 45km. Oh my GOD. Thats FAR. Drive also need more then 1 hour. Imagine running ~~~!!!!


Daily tracking of my dad's run.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin