Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Malaysian Food Festival 2007 @ KLCC

Spice Route
Venue: Center Court, Concourse Level, Suria KLCC Shopping Center
Dates: 10-12 August 2007

I manage to visit the Spice Route at KLCC as everyday I need to pass thru there.

It seems like they are promoting those restaurant are KLCC, like Nandos, San Franshico Steak House... etc.

First, I saw the muffin and cookies section, too bad not for testing. But it looks very good so I snap so pictures of it. It is as nice as the cupcakes blog.



Nando's go free testing on their peri peri chili sause with chips and buns. Their chili sauce taste hot, but nice. Here are some hot girls with chili and lemon herbs outfit. Cute~


I manage to squeeze in to get some free food for tasting. Roasted pork, vietnam spring rolls, fruit salads, chips. The fruit salads taste the best, as I love salads. The Vietnam spring roll taste the worst as they put some vegetable with strong smell such as raw mint leafs. Yuck

Food crafts, birds on the bush of green grass I guess. The bird crafts are so detail and nice.


Thai pots, special and unique.


Didn't have much time to browse around as I was rushing my time to some where else.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin