Friday, August 24, 2007

Java Chip Frappuccino® blended beverage (Blended Coffee)

Drinks from Starbuck Coffee again. Boss belanja, because next week, LOFSA is coming to our office for an audit. And there are several annoucement to be made. I ordered Latte, but ended up no latte. End up having Java Chip Frappuccino® blended beverage (Blended Coffee) - Starbucks coffee and chocolatey coffee biscuits blended together and topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. Altough they have chocolate chips on it, I thought it was coffee chips. But the chocolate was too thick, I guess. Like drinking a cup of full creamy chocolate drink. Not going to order it next time.

Next time:
I think I will get:
1. Raspberry Tea Frappuccino® blended beverage (Blended Tea)
A refreshing combination of fruit juice and Tazo tea blended with ice. Also available: Mango Tea Frappuccino® blended beverage
2. Espresso Frappuccino® blended beverage (Blended Coffee)
A shot of rich espresso blended in milk and ice.
3. Rasberry Black Currant Frappuccino® blended beverage [limited Editon]

Hope boss belanja San Fransico next next coming week, so I wanna order Berry Banana, because I see alot people drinking them. Thought to try that :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin