Monday, September 24, 2007

Badges

badges collection
Spring cleaning from my wardrope again,and I found these lying at my desk. Badges~~

I love badges when I was a kid. I start collecting them since High School. During high school we have alot of society and for each major event of the society, eg: camp fire, outdoor activities... etc. They will come out with a design for the event. And distribute to all the member's of the society. And we must wear them at the event. The rest will be sold off to non-members of the society. Maybe because if u do more, u can get better price. At that time, each badge is quite cheap (I don't remember the actual price already). It's very different from the rounded printed badges, its more on self-drawn, some colored, some non-color, metal type badges.

These are some of my favorite badges, love them alot~~ Hard to find these kind of badges after leaving school

Favorite Badges

2 comments:

Seok Liew said...

i got a lots too, will share with you 1 day.

Ciyou said...

seok liew, remember last time pcghs alot alot alot this kinda of stuff~~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin