Saturday, September 01, 2007

Shabu Shabu Japanese Buffet

It's been N times visiting this Shabu Shabu Japanese Buffet. I'm writing this post due to past few times, I didn't manage to take some picture. Here is the 1st time when I visit this. Because TS love it so much. I'm just so so, cause I rather spend money on clothes, accesories rather then food.

We 15 people went there. Arrive at 5.30pm. For me, 2 hours is very enough for me, but there is someone that could eat 2-3 person's volumn.

Each of us is serve one pot, and a special sauce. I like to have my own pot rather then share with others.


Here is the switch to operate. Each one have one as we own have our pot. You can control the fire to be high or low.

There are alot to eat. From fish balls, to vegetables, fish meat, chichken meat, sotong, bird egg, egg, mushrooms ... etc. But this you must eat. If ala-kat is RM4 per plate. We can choose either ala kat or buffet. Ala kat is counting per plate of RM1, RM2, RM4 and RM6. Like you go sushi king to eat sushi. But its worth more to eat buffet. Because it just cost RM25 when you can eat everything.

Most highly recommened, pork slice. Damm good. Because the slice is very thin. It cooks very fast and its very nice with the sauce.


I don't know why I like this so much. I have eat 3 plates. TS say its because of the lovely nice colors, but for me, I guess yes for the colors + it is tasty.



Here is the rows of rotating ring that I mention above. There is 2 lanes above each table.

That day, due to it was a holiday, the Itako(baby octopus) and prawns are always missing. They can't be found of the rotating belt but they will put some where on the rotating belt as per customer request. Better to go on weekdays as the 1st time we go, there is alot of Itako to eat.




I eat alot that day. We eat until 9pm. Almost 4 hours. Started my 2nd round at alomost 8pm, but yet I can't eat much, just some vegetables, eggs, and searching for Itako. HEHE


1 comment:

Cheryl -_-" said...

Haha! I love Mizi Shabu-shabu! I love the sauce! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin