Wednesday, September 19, 2007

prawn mee

What is famous food in Penang?
Mostly people will answer u, asam laksa.
2nd choice?
Hokkien Mee ~~ aka Prawn Mee

Prawn mee in Penang is called Hokkien mee. But not other place. If u go to KL, don't expect Hokkien mee == Prawn mee.

I love Prawn Mee from young, we are always a regular customer of this prawn mee store. The seller even knows my mum, my grandma, my brother and sister.

Its hard to find good prawn mee outsite Penang. In KL, some prawn mee is very not nice. It have a strong smell on the prawn stings. They doesn't know how to make the sting smell go away.

But I know this store near Wangsa Maju LRT station which serves better prawn mee store then others in KL. But still Penang Prawn Mee is the best.

Here is how its it serve. Looks yummy~~ I will always ask for less noodles, more vegetables. KL people eat alot of noodles and rice.



Here is the store.Just walk down Wangsa Maju LRT, u will see a group of chinese hawkers there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin