Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sewing~~

Here is some link where a new beginner in sewing would find it usable (I do it because I want to link them out for my reference.)

I always love japanese style bags, small tote, and coin purse.

TS promise that I could buy a sewing machine if I hit my target. Yes I did for this month!! Sewing machine is something extra that I would like for my crafts, imaging sewing a pillow with hand sew. I think for ages I couldn't finish that pillow. I guess :( Now hunting which model to go for.

Recently,I found Flickr have alot alot these kind of resources. I'm going to list down some I like here for refrence.

1. labour of love & fab fabrics - nice soft color fabric and small handmade plush and gifts
2. All Things Handmade by Zoopri - bright color handmade tissue totes, small tote/purse bags, bright fabric
3. Fabric Addicts Anonymous - Flickr group pools of nice fabric
4. Amigurumi Kingdom's - kawaii crochet cup cakes and candy plush - cute ler. Her Etsy and website
5. Kawaii matchbox pool - huge kawaii in matchbos
6. Warm-n-Fuzzy
7. FAA Lucky Parcel Swaps - Lucky parcels are a little bag with scraps of fabric, small embellishments, buttons, floss, beads, wrapped candy, or any sewing notions or crafty supplies. The emphasis is on little and cute, make it a gorgeous treat that your partner will love to receive filled with items they can craft with. {Love this group alot, will join after I finish my exisitng swaps}

[list will be added more and more]

2 comments:

Seok Liew said...

my ideal birthday present is a sewing machine too, i hope my hubby will buy me that. but he said must see the return i can get from this sewing machine, haha. if he doesn't want to buy me, i will get one myself, haha. planning to buy SINGER brand, mini one , ez to carry any where, cheapest n basic will do.

Ciyou said...

i just brought one 4 in 1 mini sewing machine. Just want to try it out before I save $$ to buy a singer sewing machine.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin