Monday, September 10, 2007

My swaps ~ Gimme Your Stuff

Gimme Your Stuff

I live in Malaysia.

These are the things I would like to receive:

* BAGS - tote bag, cosmetic bag, coin purse, purse, small pouch, bags - I like to have small bags at my big bag. Handmade is prefer but u still can buy me kawaii, colorful, cute design bags.

* Japanese craft/zakka books, magazine - cotton time and other japanese title... etc. English craft books - CRAFT Magazine and others where I can't get from Malaysia

* Fabric (see below for likes / dislikes)

* Paper craft material - pattern paper, paper punch

* craft materials - buttons, lace, ribbon

* Cute buttons - different shape. Eg: apple buttons, heart shape buttons...

* Ribbon - different shape, pattern. Eg: love pattern in the ribbon....

* Kawaii (see below for likes / dislikes)

* Pincushion

* Little charms or figures

* Foodstuff - chocolates, cookies, biscuits, snacks

* Necklance, hair clips, hair ties, bracelet, pins, Charms and pendants

* Japanese crafts

* Softies and plush

* Postcard or bookmark of your local country. Please do brief explain where or what is this.

* your handmade stuff

* colors: blue, pink, purple, green and other colorful colors

My dislike
* makeup, body lotion, skin care [I have alot at my home]

* candles

* erasers, sharpeners, Pencils, mechanical pencils

* anklets (I don't wear them)

* earring (I have too many)

* Clowns

* Stuff to garden. My plants always die at the end

* Bottlecaps

* Sports stuff

Fabric likes and dislike
Fabrics I Like: Cute prints, polka dots, Kawaii, japanese imports, florals, Super Buzzy kinda stuff, Japanese / Asian, with BRIGHT colors.

Don't sent me Malay fabric which they use to do baju kurung, batik fabric as I could get in my country

Kawaii likes and dislike
Kawaii characters Sanrios, san-x, korean characters. Some of my favorite including cinnamoroll, Wanroom, Nyan Nyanko,Mamegoma,Sugarbunnies,Deery Lou,Hello Kitty, chococat, sweet face, Little Twin Stars,Nyan Nyan Nyanko,Yogurt-kun, USAHA*NA, Tenorikuma, Chi Chai Monchan,cram cream.

Characters that I dislike including Batz Maru, Yummychums, Pekkle, Dottie Spottie, Pochacco, Diddl,Kogepan

I like kawaii items in letter pad, color pens, greeting cards, notebooks, notepads, tote bag, coin purse,mobile charms,deco tapes, loose letter sheets and loose memo sheets, plush, sofies

I don't like kawaii items in erasers, sharpeners, pencils, mechanical pencils.

I would prefer to receive craft materials, fabric rather then kawaii items. Except kawaii bags, tote, purse. (I love them). But if you can't find any of this, kawaii items are always welcome.




These are the things I can offer. I come from a multiracial country which consist of Malay, Chinese and Indian. I'm a Chinese. So drop me a message on what you want. Maybe I could find you 1. Or you can email to ciyouong@yahoo.com

* Local food - candy, chocolates, cookies, snacks, coffee, tea, spices.

* Postcards [Malaysia/Singapore], Bookmarks[I have alot], Magazines, Newspapers

* Cute keychain, handphone accessories [view picture]

* Accessories - bracelets, earrings, necklace, brooch, pins

* Hair Accessories - hair clips, scarf, hair ties [view picture]

* Bag - Small tote bag, Small pouch, coin purses, handphone bag, kawaii tote bag [view picture]

* Cute Sanrio stuff, zakka [view picture]

* Stationeries - cute pen, color pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners,tissue holder, stickers, letter pad, greeting cards, gift wrappers [view picture]

* Craft materials: Buttons, beads, long zips [view picture]

* Local crafts, souvenirs

* My handmade stuff - greeting cards, felt/fabric made keychain/plush/handphone, bracelet, brooch, pins. [view picture]

* E-magazine [crafts/fashion]

* Some surprise.

** Due to the high cost a postage, I'm sending light weight swaps only.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!! i'm really interested to swap with you! I looove all the things you propose! ^^
http://www.canalblog.com/cf/my/?nav=blog.manage&bid=103610&pid=6174089

Digitally Different said...

hi, I'm Robyn from South Carolina USA...I'd love to swap with you! email me at greif86@gmail.com if you're interested!

hug :)

jun1016 said...

你有成功的swap了吗?
我还一直等待我的有缘人。

jun1016 said...

我也想加你的blog,但是我不会setting哦。
不过我把你加在我的wretch.

Cori and JV said...

Hello! We are a couple from the Philippines and we are very much like to swap with you. Check our profile at http://arabeskimo.blogspot.com/ If there is any chance that you are interested, just keep us posted. You can also e-mail us at wastedcookie@yahoo.com Thanks :)

Seok Liew said...

how does it work?

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I'm Cindy from Belgium
I would be interrested in swapping with you!

http://www.funkee.be/?p=12

Please let me know if interrested!

Hugs,
Cindy

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Kathryn and I'm from the USA. I just recently joined Gimme Your Stuff. :) I was wondering if you'd like to swap with me?

I can send you: bags & totes, fabric, paper craft supplies, ribbon, hair accessories, postcards, and of course food/candy/snacks! If there's anything else that you'd like just ask..

My swapping website can be found at: http://www.datturra.vox.com
If you are interested, have a look and leave me a comment.

Unknown said...

Hi. I so want to swap with you. Let me know if still interested. Your blog is awesome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin