I live in Malaysia.
These are the things I would like to receive:
* BAGS - tote bag, cosmetic bag, coin purse, purse, small pouch, bags - I like to have small bags at my big bag. Handmade is prefer but u still can buy me kawaii, colorful, cute design bags.
* Japanese craft/zakka books, magazine - cotton time and other japanese title... etc. English craft books - CRAFT Magazine and others where I can't get from Malaysia
* Fabric (see below for likes / dislikes)
* Paper craft material - pattern paper, paper punch
* craft materials - buttons, lace, ribbon
* Cute buttons - different shape. Eg: apple buttons, heart shape buttons...
* Ribbon - different shape, pattern. Eg: love pattern in the ribbon....
* Kawaii (see below for likes / dislikes)
* Little charms or figures
* Foodstuff - chocolates, cookies, biscuits, snacks
* Necklance, hair clips, hair ties, bracelet, pins, Charms and pendants
* Japanese crafts
* Softies and plush
* Postcard or bookmark of your local country. Please do brief explain where or what is this.
* your handmade stuff
* colors: blue, pink, purple, green and other colorful colors
* makeup, body lotion, skin care [I have alot at my home]
* erasers, sharpeners, Pencils, mechanical pencils
* anklets (I don't wear them)
* earring (I have too many)
* Stuff to garden. My plants always die at the end
* Sports stuff
Fabric likes and dislike
Fabrics I Like: Cute prints, polka dots, Kawaii, japanese imports, florals, Super Buzzy kinda stuff, Japanese / Asian, with BRIGHT colors.
Don't sent me Malay fabric which they use to do baju kurung, batik fabric as I could get in my country
Kawaii likes and dislike
Kawaii characters Sanrios, san-x, korean characters. Some of my favorite including cinnamoroll, Wanroom, Nyan Nyanko,Mamegoma,Sugarbunnies,Deery Lou,Hello Kitty, chococat, sweet face, Little Twin Stars,Nyan Nyan Nyanko,Yogurt-kun, USAHA*NA, Tenorikuma, Chi Chai Monchan,cram cream.
Characters that I dislike including Batz Maru, Yummychums, Pekkle, Dottie Spottie, Pochacco, Diddl,Kogepan
I like kawaii items in letter pad, color pens, greeting cards, notebooks, notepads, tote bag, coin purse,mobile charms,deco tapes, loose letter sheets and loose memo sheets, plush, sofies
I don't like kawaii items in erasers, sharpeners, pencils, mechanical pencils.
I would prefer to receive craft materials, fabric rather then kawaii items. Except kawaii bags, tote, purse. (I love them). But if you can't find any of this, kawaii items are always welcome.
These are the things I can offer. I come from a multiracial country which consist of Malay, Chinese and Indian. I'm a Chinese. So drop me a message on what you want. Maybe I could find you 1. Or you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Local food - candy, chocolates, cookies, snacks, coffee, tea, spices.
* Postcards [Malaysia/Singapore], Bookmarks[I have alot], Magazines, Newspapers
* Cute keychain, handphone accessories [view picture]
* Accessories - bracelets, earrings, necklace, brooch, pins
* Hair Accessories - hair clips, scarf, hair ties [view picture]
* Bag - Small tote bag, Small pouch, coin purses, handphone bag, kawaii tote bag [view picture]
* Cute Sanrio stuff, zakka [view picture]
* Stationeries - cute pen, color pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners,tissue holder, stickers, letter pad, greeting cards, gift wrappers [view picture]
* Craft materials: Buttons, beads, long zips [view picture]
* Local crafts, souvenirs
* My handmade stuff - greeting cards, felt/fabric made keychain/plush/handphone, bracelet, brooch, pins. [view picture]
* E-magazine [crafts/fashion]
* Some surprise.
** Due to the high cost a postage, I'm sending light weight swaps only.