Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine


Image from Pupe

Happy Valentine my friends and to me. This year I will be having lonely valentine alone. Without him at mine side. As he say, everyday is a valentine to him. Althought the time we been together is quite long, doesn't mean that some celebration can be SKIP. When he come back, will "wat" him "gao gao" (Ask him to treat or something else... hehe)

I don't like outside, with all the flowers, loves that they are selling outside. Makes me more lonely. But think it after, this wasn't that bad as I have virtually dress up myself with flowers and chocolate on my Pupe account on the image above. Something that makes me smile

But to my friend outside there, Happy Valentine day and have a sweet remembered time with your love ones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin