Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai

After a long long holidays - 12 days from my chinese new year break, I'm finally back to work. Was very lazy to get up from bed today. Was so sad to come back to Kuala Lumpur to work.

Was a great holiday, lots to write, lots of picture to share, lots of gathering with family. The only thing I miss is I didn't manage to have gathering with my friends. Home was too comfortable to go out too. Will update later all my pictures later as I'm too exhausted on my journey back to KL. My luaggage was too heavy, and I put on my shoulder and carry it, ended up having small bruise on both of my shoulder. Aching now. And the Rapid KL Kelana Jaya Train having problem causing my 30 minutes train journey ended up to be more then 1 hour journey.

Today morning I got a shocking news that my manager resign. What will happen to us? He is the one assigning task and work to me. Seems like not a good year to start.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin